TERMS OF SERVICE:
The words "use" or "using" in this Agreement, means any time a User, directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy from CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, for any purpose whatsoever. This Agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or any web sites or links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party web sites or web pages.
Please choose carefully the information you post on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services and that you provide to other Users. Your Postings may not include the following items: any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Users may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services by any person, please contact us here.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK Services or are a User. There are portions of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services and this Site that we make available to Users in the general public without registering and you may visit and browse those portions without charge or obligation; provided, however, we reserve the right to make changes, limit or restrict those portions at any time and from time to time in our discretion, without notice to you.
CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting, including email, by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Even after your account is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including all sections.
You acknowledge that CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right to charge for CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC terminates your account because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees.
CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC may modify this Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion and such modification shall be effective upon posting by CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC on the Site. We will post or display notices of material changes on this Site and we may also e-mail you about these changes. Once we post them on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services after they become effective it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You should check back frequently and review the terms and conditions of this Agreement regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us. We reserve the right to change, modify, withdraw, suspend or even permanently discontinue all or any portions of the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services at any time, without any liability or obligation to you, with or without notice.
4. OWNERSHIP AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation , all content, media and materials, all CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC software, code, design, text, scripts, messages, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, media files, artwork, graphic material, articles, databases, proprietary information, writings, spoken statements, music, video recordings, audio-visual works and recordings, slides, portraits, works of authorship, animated and/or motion pictures, interactive features, caricatures, likenesses, profiles, vocal or other sounds, sound recordings, voices, voice reproductions, computer graphics and visual effects, as well as any accompanying documentation, packaging or other materials, tangible or intangible, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all derivative works, translations, adaptations or variations of same, regardless of the medium, broadcast medium, format or form, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and regardless of where produced, on location, in a studio or elsewhere, in black-and-white or in colors, alone or in conjunction with other work, characters, real or imaginary, in any part of the world (all of the foregoing, individually and/or collectively, is referred to herein as "Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC and/or its affiliates, and their Advertisers (as defined in Section 7 below), licensors, suppliers, service providers, promotional partners and/or sponsors, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Our Content is legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services" includes "Content" as well.
Content on the Site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services contain Content of Users and other licensors. Except for Content posted by you and unless we explicitly and specifically notify you otherwise in writing, you shall not, nor will you allow any third party, whether or not for your benefit, to reproduce, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, post, distribute, sell, license, upload, transmit, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website) or otherwise exploit, any Content, including User Submissions, without the express prior written consent of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC. CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC authorizes you to access Content and grants you the right to use CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services solely for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purpose whatsoever. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services including notices on any Content you download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services or the Content therein. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content, including use in contravention of this Agreement, may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both.
By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content, or any other materials on or through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, you hereby grant to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content on and through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services.
We have no obligation to maintain or store any Content posted by you. We have the right to delete any Content for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to service cancellation or violation of this Agreement. Once deleted, any Content you have stored on or through the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services cannot be retrieved.
You may not use any computerized or automatic mechanism, including without limitation, any web scraper, offline reader, spider or robot, to access, extract or download any Content from the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, unless you are expressly authorized to do so by CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC. You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC servers in a given period of time than a person can reasonably create in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submissions. As an express condition of your use of the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, you warrant to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC that you will not use CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services for any unlawful purpose or purpose prohibited by this Agreement. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any of the Content. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC makes no representation that any Content is legal or appropriate for use outside of the United States or that it is authorized for export from the United States or for import into any other country. You are solely responsible for complying with all import and export laws and regulations and all applicable laws of any jurisdiction inside and outside of the United States from which you may access CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services.
CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC’s Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC owns and retains all rights to its Content and CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services. We require Users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and those of others, including other Users. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, this Site and its services of anyone who uses them repeatedly to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Specific procedures to notify us about copyright infringement can be found in this Agreement which describes our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
The brands, names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and other distinctive identifications ("marks") on or of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, including, without limitation, "CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK" and "http://www. Caught-The-Skunk.com," are the intellectual property of, and proprietary to, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC, its affiliates, its or their Advertisers, suppliers and others with whom these entities may do business. You have no right to use any of these marks or any confusingly similar marks for any purpose without the express prior written consent of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC.
5. WEB COMMUNITIES, FORUMS, POSTINGS CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK
Services may contain forum services, web communities and other message and communication facilities ("Communities") that may provide you and other users an opportunity to submit, upload, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, information, files, messages, transmissions and Content with other users and/or with us and these are referred to in this Agreement as a "Post" or "Posting," and are collectively ("User Submissions"). You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right at all times, but does not have the obligation to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any Posting, in whole or part, that CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC deems inappropriate for inclusion in the Communities, for any reason or for no reason. CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content. Communities are public and not private and you should assume your Postings will be read by others, with or without your knowledge or permission. Although a particular Community may have a policy of limited membership or access, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC shall have no liability if unauthorized persons nevertheless obtain access to the Community. Your use of the Communities is at your own risk and you should not disclose or make available your personal information in any Posting or in any Community. Remember that once you have uploaded your Posting, you will not be able to remove it. Your Posting will become public upon your election through the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, and in some cases permanent.
We do not endorse and have no control over the User Submissions. You understand that when using CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You use the Communities solely at your own risk, you are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC, its owners and Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC neither endorses nor controls user Postings available, delivered or displayed in the Communities and CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC assumes no duty to monitor or endorse Postings within the Communities, nor does CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability thereof or that any Posting complies with the terms or conditions of this Agreement and you should never rely upon any Posting as being true, accurate or reliable.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that Postings originating from any User ID are the sole responsibility of the individual associated with that User ID. This means that you, and not us or CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, are entirely responsible for the consequences of all your Postings on the Communities or otherwise on CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK Services. Postings do not reflect the views of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC or any Affiliates. In no event shall CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC or any affiliates have or be construed to have any responsibility or liability for or in connection with any Posting whatsoever; provided, however, if we determine, in our sole discretion and judgment, that any Posting does or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, at law or in equity, to: (a) refuse to allow you to Post; (b) remove and delete Postings; (c) revoke your right to use the Communities and CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services; and/or (d) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK services this Site and/or the Communities. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. If a Posting originates from you or your User ID, you hereby agree that:
(c) if your Posting incorporates the name, logo, brand, service or trademark, voice, likeness or image of any person, firm or enterprise, you specifically represent and warrant that you have the right to place such Posting in the public domain and grant and Affiliates the right to use such Posting as described above; and
In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
(v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To contact CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC’s designated Copyright Agent, please see the Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement in this document. The amount of storage space on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services per user is limited and some Postings may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You understand, acknowledge and agree we assume no responsibility for deletion of Postings or any failure to store, receive or deliver Postings in a timely manner or at all or as to any other matter relating to Postings. Posting is for noncommercial purposes only and you may not Post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity. CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC permits you to link to materials on the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Members. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
6. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND OTHER VIOLATIONS
If you believe CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please go directly to our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement and follow the procedures described.
If you believe that any Content on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services (including, without limitation, any Posting) violates any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, please contact us here. We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners ("Advertisers") as a result of or in connection with your use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services or a hyper-linked site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and the Advertiser involved and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser). CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC will not be a party to or is in no way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and an Advertiser. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
8. RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your User ID. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content and activity that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Services. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK Services and terminating the accounts of such violators; and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited Content and/or activity include, but are not limited to Content and/or activity that, in the sole discretion of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC are itemized below. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, or knowingly condone use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
1) be libelous, patently offensive, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexually suggestive or sexually or violently exploitative, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing or advocating harassment of another person, promoting bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
2) submit any Content that contains nudity, violence, or is of an offensive subject matter;
3) affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, this Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services;
4) further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
5) promote information that you know is false or misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
6) criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
7) promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
8) use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
9) send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages and/or mass mailings, instant messaging, or so-called "spamming," “spimming,” and "phishing";
10) be used for commercial or business purposes without prior written consent, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages, advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation;
11) You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users. CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which CAUGHT-THE- SKUNK, LLC deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC US $50.00 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, Services;
12) transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, time bombs, cancel-bots, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
13) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
14) forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason;
15) cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services’ page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
16) any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends;
17) sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
18) violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; no Software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that such download or use is not in violation of any such law;
19) gain unauthorized access to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, other users' accounts, names, User IDs, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services or to use CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
20) use the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account; or attempt to impersonate another User or person;
21) solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users; or solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
22) include a photograph or image of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
23) provide any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
24) contain restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
25) modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services or the rights or use and enjoyment of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
26) collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
9. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
10. TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION
You may terminate your registration and User ID, at any time and for any reason, by sending an e-mail here with your username, password, and e-mail address and requesting termination of your registration. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly remove your registration from the CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services and the Site. We may terminate your use of and registration on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services and this Site, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
11. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND CAPABILITIES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC MAKES AND PROVIDES NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, CONTENT OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR TIMES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR 1) MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF VAST CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES OR ANY SITES LINKED TO CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES 2) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN 3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR 5) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, INFRINGING, BREACHING, FRAUDULENT, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES AND THE FEATURES AND FUNTIONS OF AND/OR ASSOCIATED WITH CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, NOR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding any claim that a sole or exclusive remedy which is provided in this Agreement may or does fail of its essential purpose, you specifically acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any loss or damage shall be to have CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC, upon written notice from you, attempt to repair, correct or replace any deficient goods or services under this Agreement and, if repair, correction or replacement is not reasonably commercially practicable, to refund any monies actually paid by you for the services and/or products involved and to terminate and discontinue your registration and use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services. You further understand and acknowledge the capacity of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services, in the aggregate and for each user, is limited and some messages and transmissions may not be processed in a timely fashion or at all, and some services, features or functions may be restricted or delayed or become completely inoperable. As a result, you acknowledge and agree that CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC assumes no liability, responsibility or obligation to transmit, process, store, receive or deliver transactions or Postings or for any failure or delay associated with any Postings and you are hereby expressly advised not to rely upon the timeliness or performance of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services for any transactions or Postings. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or certain limitations on damages and remedies, accordingly some of the exclusions and limitations described in this Agreement may not apply to you.
Caught-The-Skunk.com is controlled and offered by CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC from its facilities in the United States of America. CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC makes no representations that this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use this Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC.
13. LAW THAT APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT; MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
This Agreement and your use of CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in that State, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts situated in the State of New Jersey and County of Gloucester and agree you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conveniens or otherwise; provided, however, that notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK has the right to commence and prosecute an action against you in connection with this Agreement, in your home jurisdiction. To the extent it may be applicable, you agree to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act.
IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK SERVICES OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY. YOU AND CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Copyright ©2009 CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC- All Rights Reserved.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK Services should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent. NOTE: The following information is provided solely for notifying the service providers referenced below that your Copyrighted material may have been infringed.
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent: Service Provider(s): CAUGHT-THE-SKUNK, LLC
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Daniel A. Pepper, Esq. Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent: Pepper Law Group, LLC, 72 West End Avenue, Somerville, NJ 08876
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 908.698.0330
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 908.203.0101
Contact Designated Agent here: http://www.informationlaw.com/
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to the Administrator here. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
(4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
(5) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(6) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
All Rights Reserved